everyone says i stand out; yet you walk right pass by

Friday, May 29, 2009

HAHAHA!! YES!! NOOOOOT!!!

I HAVE 6 MORE DAYS.. I'm soo happy; yet soo sad. I'll miss my life at this age. ANyway.. Life is soo tough; yet we'll go through it. I can't wait until next year wheb that one tRANSFER Student does come to our school. HAHA.. imma make her one of my friends. But hopefull she doesn't fall into the other group.HAHAH.justkidding NOT!! lol.. I want some fun while i'm still this age. I NEED some fun; i've been living this age full of stress; i want to end this age with a SMILE. Gosh SOMEONE help put some sunshine in these next 6 days being this age.


BRB....

Man i quit it. I quit being this person. I can't believe it ; we're all growing up soo fast. we're all changing in soo many ways. We're all just never going to be the same, huh. I...huh.. AM speechless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment