everyone says i stand out; yet you walk right pass by

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Crazy me

Wow! Today is April 1st which is April Fool day. I feel so slow and dumb today, but i did do very well on my finals for class. Don't you just wish that all the teacher will say u have a final, but they are actually fooling you because it's April Fool day.. Hahahaha.. That will be like the bomb. Anyway, i just feel really slow and very dull today. Nothing much to do and or much to see.. It's just really boring with finals and two hour in the same place with the a paper and a pencil. So, tiring yet so easy. I wonder; what are my friends feeling and how are they doing on their finals? I hope all of them are passing their finals , they will their very bright students and very smart.. Yes, all of us are going to pass these finals and party with cakes and other junk food. Love all of them, but i hate finals. It's soo boring.. Third hour is the most tiring class ever. I can't believe i did not fall asleep in that class, though it was extra extra boring. So, tired yet i have to got to badminton practice today too. AWwh man, i need some rest. So tired..(yawn) Bored? Me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment