everyone says i stand out; yet you walk right pass by

Monday, April 13, 2009

SPRING BREAK IS OVER

Man!! I can't believe it SPING BREAK is OVER. School is her again, it's like starting school all over again just in thte spring not the fall. MAN, today at school i was like soo tired. I can't believe it, as boring and as tired as i was TIME was ticking by soo fast. Cool, huh!! I was amazing yet i wanted to go home soo bad!! MAN!! MCA are like TOMORROW and WENSDAY!! HUH!! i don't think my brain is ready for it. OUR chemistry student teacher gave us a project to do ; as exciting as it sounds i am still not looking forward to it. I hope I do well on my MCA test. I am like soo nervous, but i will take my time on it. JUST so i can be sure of it. MAN MAN MAN!! i didn't even get my practice MCA test result back. HOHN never gave it to me and that one lady never came back the next day with it. I am like the only I.B student who took the MCA practice test and did not get it back!! DARN! Maybe that's the consequences for being a " YANG" or by so the last person on the list. HUH, O WELL the past is the past. I must live the present and hope the best on that MCA reading test. OH MAN!! I will tyr my hardest on it. I STILL can't BELIEVE it that SPRING BREAK is over and our prize for getting a spring break is the MCA READING TEST.. huh.. I HOPEEVERYONE DOES WELL ON THEIR TEST TOMORROW!! i WISH EVERYONE LUCK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment